Making wine in our shops offers you a unique experience, one that goes beyond simply opening a bottle. Creating personalized wine with friends, family, and coworkers means you are also creating special memories (and great tasting wine to boot). You can think "outside the bottle" by organizing an in-shop wine making event such as:|
- Wines for your wedding. Nothing brings family and friends together more than a wedding. Come visit one of our shops, and celebrate your wedding uniquely. You can arrange all sorts of events, from bridal showers to rehearsal dinners to your reception. You can even create one-of-a-kind wedding favors by making your own wine, and designing your own label!
- Team-building events. Creating a personalized wine at Vintner’s Circle is a great way to build your team. From the beginning steps of collaborating on what type and style of wine to make, to designing a label that is representative of everyone, to the last steps of enjoying the final product, time spent at Vintner’s Circle is time spent developing a sense of identity. By working together, your team will create not only wine, but build collective memories and a strong feeling of united purpose. Certificates to Vintner’s Circle also make special and valued corporate gifts.
- Special occasions. Birthday, anniversaries, family reunions and engagement parties are all times when friends and family gather to celebrate special milestones in life. Wine making gift certificates also make a unique Mother's Day or Father's Day present. Arranging one of these special occasions means you will create not only great wine, but great memories. When you come to our shops, you celebrate not only wine . . . you celebrate life.
- Wine and cheese events. Want to host a wine and cheese party, but don't want to shop for all the wines, cheeses, napkins, and plates yourself? (Not to mention cleaning all those glasses!) Vintner's Circle is a great place for groups, whether friends, family, or coworkers, to gather and enjoy a relaxing evening of wine and cheese pairings. Our team will provide interesting descriptions of your wine, and explain how each wine was specially handcrafted. As part of the event fun, you will be able to use our unique rating cards to judge the wines!
- Seasonal wine making. Vintner's Circle provides a unique opportunity to celebrate seasons to come. Reserve a wine making session with us just a few months ahead, and you'll have a batch of great tasting wine, specially tailored for each season of the year. Make bright refreshment wines for the summer, mulled Apple Wine for the fall, or try your hands at one of our best-selling wines, a Chocolate Raspberry Port — perfect for sipping next to the fireplace in the winter.
- Group Wine Making Classes. Learn all the fascinating steps to making your own wine, in a group setting, at our Introduction to Wine Making Classes. Each class meets four times over the course of seven weeks. You'll walk out with six bottles of wines, a new group of wine-loving friends, and a wealth of knowledge about how to make your own wine. Learn to be a wine maker here!
In-Shop Wine Making|
In-Shop Wine Making Process
Learn how you can personalize your wine even more!